Thursday, February 26, 2009

Self-introduction

Hello, my name is Brian. I am easy-going, warm-hearted and responsible. I always wear a smile on my face. When people get well known to me, they usually think I am a nice person to be a good friend. In addition, helping people is my happiness. If one of my friends asks me for help, I must do what I can to accomplish it. Finally, my responsibility is nurtured after taking positions as group leader, class president or vice president of our departmental student association.
I like to make friends from different kinds of field. You can get to know me by leaving your message in the comment section.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend!!
    I did get a lot of help from your, thanks anyways ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, you are a warm-hearted and responsible friend. Also you always get everything well-organized. ^^b

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're definitely an easy-going and warm-hearted person. I have enjoyed your presence a lot and shared a great partnership with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh, you are really a nice guy.Listen, I'm running out of money, can you lend me ten thousand dollars? Don't say you have to consider it. You said "Helping people is my happiness", so I want to make you happy. Remeber to bring the money to the class tomorrow. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya! I know u r such warm hearted and responsible, so would u run errand for me for sometimes....I always got hungry after renewing my blog!

    ReplyDelete